Microsoft offered a trade-in recently that gave up to $300 when you traded in an old tablet or notebook. Now, it looks like Best Buy is getting in on the trade-in business (via Windows Central), offering up to $100 toward a Surface Book or Surface Pro 4.
The deal is good starting today through November 7th, 2015, and of course has a full complement of terms and conditions that will need your agreement. Some things to keep in mind:
- You'll need to submit your coupon by 11/14/2015 to qualify
- Your trade-in must be a working tablet or laptop
- The $100 is offered as a $10 Best Buy gift far and $90 trade-in receipt
- Not all products are eligible for the trade-in
- Trade-in value may vary, and the deal is not available at all Best Buy locations
There's more fine print, so be sure to read all of it. Best Buy isn't being quite as generous as Microsoft, but if you were planning to buy one of Microsoft's newest pieces of luscious hardware, then $100 is nothing to sneeze at. Head on over to Best Buy and get your Surface on.