Dead Hunt is a cool new game for Windows 8.1 (also available on Windows Phone) which places you in the middle of the apocalypse. If you love zombie shooter games, you will definitely love this free game from Illogical Games.
“Zombies are overwhelming all over the world. There is no safe place yet. Prepare to be surrounded. Do you have what it takes to survive the apocalypse? Dead hunt is an action-rpg games set in post apocalypse era. Battle waves of zombies in this exciting action-rpg game,” the app description reads.
One of the key aspects of this game is that there are no energy bars or fuel meters. This means there is no waiting. You jump right in and slay zombies. Here are the key features of this game:
- First and only rpg game without level cap.
- Endless character customization.
- Items and equipment are generated procedurally, meaning you won’t find 2 items identical.
- Unique zombie type and skills.
- Unique gameplay; utilizing combos and chains system to calculate score and rewards.
- Develop your own strategy to keep combo/chain count up.
- Incorporate RPG with strategy when taking out enemies.
- No buzzkill; No energy bars, no fuel, no waiting.
You can check out the video demonstration of the game below. It looks quite fun doesn’t it?
The game features no advertisements and purchasing items within the game is optional. This game requires strategy and features a unique gameplay, testing your thinking skills. Each zombie has a unique type and skill set so you must utilize strategy to kill them and develop a good chain combo.
The game is free and you can download it for your respective platform via the download links below. Enjoy!Microsoft, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone