Just two days ago we first delivered you an early hands-on with the new Bank of America UWP app. Today, we can report that app has gone live in the Windows Store, and is now available to help you fulfill all of your banking needs.
The official description of the Bank of America Mobile Banking app notes that you can use the app to bank conveniently and securely for U.S. based accounts. It also notes that the app has been redesigned, and is easier than ever to manage banking on your mobile device.
Additionally, the official description notes that you also can manage your accounts, find an ATM,transfer money, pay bills, deposit checks, get special offers and deals, and stay secure while using the app. Please see the full features of the app and the full app description below.
- Review activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
- View mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch investment account balances
- Set app alerts to be notified of important account and security info
- Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)
- Transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts
- Schedule/edit/cancel payments
- Pay eBills
- Add/Edit Pay To accounts
- Simply take photos of checks to deposit them
- Immediately see the processing deposit in your account
- Get cash back with BankAmeriDeals when you use your eligible Bank of America credit/debit cards
- Change Online ID or Passcode
- If fraudulent activity is suspected on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you so you can call us to verify your transactions and unblock your card
The new Bank of America Mobile Banking app weighs in at 70.43 MB and is compatible with both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. If you like how this app sounds, you can download it by clicking the link below. Then, once you do download, be sure to drop us a comment below with your thoughts on this app!