Attachmate and NetIQ team up at Infosec 2011 to focus on security compliance, IAM and tackling insider threats
London UK 08th April 2011 – Attachmate and NetIQ will be joining forces and demonstrating their comprehensive portfolio of integrated security and compliance, enterprise fraud management and identity and access management (IAM) solutions, at Infosecurity Europe at Earl’s Court, London from 19th – 21st April 2011.
Attachmate delivers advanced software for terminal emulation, legacy modernisation, managed file transfer, and enterprise fraud management. Its sister company NetIQ is an enterprise software company that provides It organisations with solutions for managing security and compliance, identity and access, and performance and availability.
Among the solutions showcased on joint stand (E80) will be:
– Attachmate’s Luminet™, an enterprise fraud management solution, which allows organisations to take the guesswork out of application monitoring. Luminet reveals user activity within enterprise applications and transforms the data into actionable intelligence, protecting the privacy of mission-critical data, reduce internal fraud and enables regulatory compliance.
– NetIQ® Directory and Resource Administrator™, helps reduce the complexities and costs of managing Active Directory, while enforcing administrative controls and improving security and compliance. Specifically customers can; efficiently provision and de-provision users; granularly control user and administrative access; demonstrate and maintain compliance and maintain data integrity.
– NetIQ® Security Manager™, is an industry-leading Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution that provides protection for your critical data and systems. It provides host-focused security for your vital infrastructure and enables companies to satisfy the toughest compliance challenges by automating security activity reviews, log collection, threat management, incident response, and change detection.
Additionally, Attachmate & NetIQ will be bringing their leading security and system management experts to speak at the event:
– Joern Dierks, Chief Security Architect, Attachmate & NetIQ, will be presenting on “From Reactive to Automated: Reducing costs through mature security processes: In today’s regulated world, Security Management solutions are a must-have. As these solutions solve problems in complex environments, automated intelligence and control is the logical next step. By giving some real-world examples around addressing insider threat, business exception management and end-user policy management, this session will show, how to automate security processes and as a result lower the cost of daily routine tasks” on Wednesday 20th April, at 16.30.
– Dan Dunford, Security Product Specialist, Attachmate & NetIQ, will be presenting on “Shining the light on Insider Abuse: “What if you could: Identity and prevent fraud as it happens, Investigate fraudulent behaviour, Capture digital forensic evidence? This session looks at how to can remove the guesswork from application monitoring, giving organisations the intelligence to take informed actions”, on Thursday 21st April, at 12:45.
Dave Mount, Technical Director, Attachmate & NetIQ, will be presenting on
Automating Active Directory Administration and Provisioning: Organisations have long recognised the challenges of effectively and efficiently managing identity around Active Directory. This session will explore how organisations can increase efficiency of their AD management, whilst reducing risk, including automation strategies for user provisioning, de-provisioning, and attestation reviews to support compliance”, on Thursday 21st April, at 14.15.