AT&T Lumia 1020 gets the Lumia Cyan update, brings Cortana, Action Center and more
AT&T has already rolled out the Lumia Cyan update for the Lumia 1520, 925 and 520, and now the carrier is rolling out the latest update for the camera-centric Lumia 1020. The update brings the personal assistant Cortana, as well as the Action Center which details your notifications.
Additionally, it brings updated Nokia apps, as well as the improved Word Flow keyboard, as well as the ability to customize the Start screen live tiles with multiple sizes and more. Here’s a changelog for the Lumia Cyan update:
- Personalization – Live Tiles with multiple sizes, transparency, and color options let you pin apps, music and people to your Start Screen so you choose the information you want to be displayed in the way you want to see it.
- One Windows – With OneDrive, Skype, Office and Bing, the Windows experience is reinvented across all your screens—phones, tablets, PCs and Xbox—so you can shoot, share, work and play on the go.
- Xbox – With Xbox games, music and video in your pocket, you’ll have entertainment options on-the-go.
- Efficiency – Windows Phone is optimized to help you do more, with the new Word Flow keyboard, Action Center for managing notifications and quick actions, and a new suite of device and data management tools.
- Word Flow keyboard with shape writing – The updated Word Flow keyboard with Windows Phone 8.1 knows your contacts, learns your phrases and has shape writing integrated right in so there’s no need for a separate app.
The update is rolling out as we speak and should reach all users in the coming days. Don’t panic if you don’t get it right away since the update roll out can take a few days to complete. If you’re a proud Lumia 1020 user tied to AT&T and received the update, let us know in the comments below how you like it!Further reading: AT&T, Lumia 1020, Lumia Cyan