ASUS has announced the launch of its ultra-slim gaming laptop ROG Zephyrus G in India.
The new laptop covers all the gaming essentials but also extends a compact experience at an affordable price bracket to cater to a wide-ranging audience.
The Zephyrus G (GA502) packs in the new NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti GPU along with the energy-efficient AMD Ryzen 7 APU. There’s also Asus Intelligent Cooling for optimizing the performance as per the scenario.
The Zephyrus G is 20mm thin and weighs 2.1 kgs. The three-sided slim bezels condense the 15-inch display into a 14-inch chassis with an 81% screen-to-body ratio. There’s brushed-metal finish and diamond-cut edges, along with a backlit keyboard. The 15-inch anti-glare IPS display offers wide viewing angles and boasts of 120Hz refresh rate.
ASUS ROG Zephyrus G GA502 Specifications
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3750H
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Display: 15.6″ FHD 120Hz IPS
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6
- Memory: Up to 32GB DDR4 2400MHz
- Storage: 512GB/ M.2 NVMe PCIe® SSD
- Connectivity: 1 x RJ-45 jack | 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type C w/ DisplayPort 1.4 | 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A | 1 x HDMI 2.0b | 1 x 3.5 mm audio combo jack | Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: 76Wh 4-cell Lithium-ion | 180W AC Adapter
- Size: 360 x 252 x 19.9 mm
- Weight: 2.1 kg
The ASUS ROG Zephyrus G will be available on Flipkart starting at ₹99,990 ($1398).Further reading: Asus, ASUS ROG