Asphalt Overdrive for Windows 8.1 now available — start your engines
After Windows Phone, Asphalt Overdrive also made its way to the Windows Store so users in possession of a Windows tablet or PC could enjoy the thrilling racing experience.
Asphalt Overdrive takes you back to the 80s, where you have to outrun the cops, and complete 7 challenging mission types, where you go off escaping the cops, avoid obstacles on your way, and perform deadly stunts as you move on with the game. There are 30 high-performance vehicles which you can unlock as make progress in the game.
Discover the award-winning Asphalt series’ first spinoff with Asphalt Overdrive, an intense arcade racing experience packed to go! Outrun the cops in an exciting game set in a “new ’80s”-inspired version of California.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- Discover the Asphalt series’ first spinoff in an intense experience packed to go!
- Outrun the cops in an exciting game set in a “new ’80s”-inspired version of California.
- Unlock and drive 30 high-performance, fully licensed vehicles.
- Complete 7 different mission types: Escape cops, defeat bosses, avoid obstacles, and perform stunts!
- Join a gang to team up with other players and achieve weekly objectives.
- Track your progress as you advance in League championships and limited-time events.
Head over to the Windows store on your tablet or PC and grab the game, it’s available as a free download. It’s also worth mentioning the app comes with in-app purchases for several items.Asphalt Overdrive, Gaming, Windows 8.1