For $9.99 (free trial available), you can download the ArtRage Touch app for Windows, allowing you to have the tools of an art studio right at your fingertips to spark your creativity. The app allows you to get creative with paint without the mess and expense. You can explore a packed toolbox of realistic and natural painting tools, such as oils, watercolors, and more.
“ArtRage Touch tools work like you would expect them to in the real world. Thick oils smear under the brush, watercolors blend as you paint, and pencils show the texture of your canvas beneath. It’s not just a special effect, it’s a live simulation of the properties of real paint. To make it easier to create your masterpiece you also get digital utilities like transparent Layers, Tracing overlays and Reference Images that help you recreate photographs or other images by hand,” the app description reads.
You can grab the app from the download link below. Here are the key features of this app:
- Designed specifically for touch and stylus screen input devices.
- Natural painting tools including Oil Paint, Watercolor, Pencils, Palette Knives, Paint Tubes, Rollers, Pens and more.
- Tool settings to adjust the properties of each tool, and presets for storing your favorites.
- Transparent Layers with basic blend modes and opacity control.
- Reference and Tracing Images for importing photographs as a reference during painting.
- Configurable canvas textures with control over color, depth, and grain type.
- Undo and Redo.