AppRaisin, built by AdDuplex, for Windows 10 has received an update that adds a new Search feature, as well as several bug fixes, followed by a few improvements. AppRaisin allows users to find the latest apps released for Windows-based devices, as well as see any app updates that other users have discovered. The system depends on user-curated content, meaning that all the app update and release announcements are posted by other users. It is available for Windows 10 PCs, Mobile and the Surface Hub.
In this update, users can now search for news by app or game name, headline or description.
There are also a couple improvements brought to the app:
- Mobile: new 'Close' button to get back to the main view after viewing a spotlight item
- Headline field when adding news now supports the Word Flow keyboard and spellchecking
For bug fixes, there is a good amount to improve the stability of the app:
- Fixed issue where an app removed from the Windows Store was missing news history on its App Info Card
- Fixed issues raising Spotlight items and favouriting them
- Fixed icons using different colours
- Web card no longer shows "Built for W10" for all apps
- Fixed a crash caused by opening different Spotlight items
- Raised users list crash has been fixed
- 'Mark all as Read' button now works correctly in Notification Hub
The update is available now in the Windows Store.