Microsoft's Build 2016 event is finally here and everyone around the globe is no doubt excited to see the latest tools and technologies which will be available for developers at the event. So, the folks at AdDuplex are also excited for Build, and they're now bringing a new update to the AppRaisin App to better help you filter out Universal Windows Platform Apps.
The update to AppRasin brings the app to version 1.8.1, and offers several other improvements , to go with the usual bug fixes. The full changelog can be seen below.
- Now UWP Apps/Games will be marked with special "Built for Windows 10" badge
- Users will be able to Filter news only from UWP apps
- Users will get headline template suggestions when posting news articlesNew Spotlight section with hand-picked Featured and Sponsored news
- New Spotlight section with hand-picked Featured and Sponsored news
- Users will get extra step if they are posting news in few days after last published news about same app
- Bug Fixes
- Apply filter button was covered by soft-navigation bar on small phone screens. Now it's accessible on all screens.
- Aggregated push notification now opens Notification hub
- Other small bugs and improvements
Go to the Windows Store and hit update, or download AppRaisin by clicking below. And as always, please let us know how it is going my commenting below!