AdDuplex’s AppRaisin is a place for the Windows Phone community to share, comment, and vote on Windows Phone apps. The app is a community driven news approach similar in a sense to Reddit as users share and rate to create AppRaisin’s content, but it is narrowly tailored on news regarding apps released in the Windows Store.
Today AdDuplex released an update for AppRaisin, bringing it to version 1.10.1. The main new features in today’s update are new editing abilities for news articles and comments to help users fix typos and update their posts. The full changelog for AppRaisin version 1.10.1 includes:
- Edit your own news article headline and description. You can do it by pressing “pencil” icon or double-clicking your headline or description.
- Displays when news was edited last time in news details form.
- Edit your own comments and replies. You can do it by selecting “Edit comment” from more menu or double-clicking your own comment.
- Now it will be easier to share your favorite news with your friends after publishing or raising it.
- Request a feature button integrated in “App Info” form as well.
- Refactored error messages in a main view lists.
- Validation error was staying even when you started updating it in Create account form.
- Users were getting success notification about pinned tile even if users have canceled it in OS dialog.
- Fixed issues with Profile picture update. Error messages was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed issues with switching-off push notifications
Other small fixes and optimizations
The newest version of AppRaisin can be downloaded from the Windows Store on both PC and Mobile version of Windows 10 from the box below.