Following a timed exclusivity on the Playstation 4, the two DLCs for Resident Evil 7 are now available to purchase on Xbox One and Windows (via Gamespot). Called Banned Footage vol. 1 and 2, the DLCs include additionnal Scenario missions plus new game modes that will likely please fans of the critically-acclaimed survival horror game.
You can download the additional content for free if you purchased the game’s Deluxe Edition, otherwise you can purchase game’s $29.99 Season Pass or download the DLCs separately. Here are the official descriptions below:
Banned Footage Volume 1 ($9.99) : This newly unearthed footage exposes further secrets from the dark past of the Baker family
- Nightmare: Trapped in a basement full of unknown horrors, you must fight for your life.
- Bedroom: Tied to a bed, you must try to escape while avoiding Mother’s watchful gaze.
- Includes the highly difficult extra bonus content Ethan Must Die.
Banned Footage Volume 2 ($14.99) : This newly unearthed footage exposes further secrets from the dark past of the Baker family.
- 21: Take part in a twisted card game where the stakes are your life.
- Daughters: Experience the events that unfolded on the night it all started, when the downfall of the Bakers was set in motion.
- Includes the extra bonus content Jack’s 55th Birthday.
As a reminder, Resident Evil 7 is an Xbox Play Anywhere title and you purchase the new content once and enjoy it on both your Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. If you don’t use Windows 10 or prefer to avoid the Windows Store, you can also purchase the game and its DLCs on Steam.Further reading: Games, Microsoft, Resident Evil 7, Windows 10, Xbox Play Anywhere