We previously reported last week on rumors of a new Windows Phone release. Today, we can happily report that the rumor is true, and the newest Windows 10 Mobile handset is now available for purchase over at T-Mobile.
The device, the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL, was originally announced at CES 2016 and finally hits shelves for T-Mobile customers today. The new handset is available upfront for $139 or on a financed plan of $5.84 a month for 24 months. Interestingly enough, it also comes shipped with build 1058.63 of Windows 10 Mobile. This is the same build Insiders received last week which delivered bug fixes and stability patches.
The Alcatel OneTouch Fierce features a 5.5. 720p display, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, and a 8MP rear facing camera. It is powered by a Snapdragon 210 CPU which is clocked at 1.1GHZ. Battery life should also be great on the device, for it features a 2,500 mAh battery.
Full specs for the phone can be seen below:
- 5.5-inch HD Display (1280×720 pixels)
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad-Core Processor
- 4G LTE Cat 4 (B2/4/12)
- Windows 10 Mobile
- 8MP AF Main Camera with x2 Digital Zoom + 2MP Front-Facing Camera
- 2GB of RAM + 16GB of storage (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 2500mAH battery for up to 14 hours of talk time and 820 hours of standby time
- Additional Features: VoLTE, FCC Mandated Anti-Theft Protection and T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling compatibility
At the moment the device is only exclusive to T-Mobile in a Cyan color. If you're interested in the device, you can purchase one by clicking here.