Age of Empires Castle Siege for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone received an update today with new features and content. Age of Empire Castle Siege added some new in-game upgrades like the all-new Musket tower, new troops, and new economic and military tech upgrades. According to the Age of Empires Blog, the full list of features are:
- Players can progress to Age 9 and purchase Age 9 upgrades for units and buildings
- The Watch Signal is available for purchase in Age 4 and can be upgraded through Age 9
- The Watch Tower allows Alliance members to donate squads to other Alliance members that will help defend the castle if the Watch Signal is triggered during an attack
- Players can store decorations in the Market inventory and withdraw stored items at no cost
- New unit, Grenadiers can now be recruited from the Siege Workshop in Age 7
- New structure, Musket Tower can be built in Age 9 and set to short or long range attacks to create different defensive strategies for players
Here’s a quick video on what you can expect in the latest update for Age of Empires: Castle Siege.
For a full list of all the features and content included in the Age of Empires Castle Siege update, head over to the Age of Empires Blog in the link below. If you are interested, you can also download Age of Empires Castle Siege for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone in the download links below.