If you’re not a fan of the revamped Twitter app on Windows 10 devices, there is a good chance that you’ll be able to find a third-party app that better suits your needs on the Windows Store. Aeries could well be that app, as it has become one of the best third-party Twitter clients since it became a universal Windows 10 app back in December.
If you’re already using Aries, you will be pleased to know that the developer has just updated the app to version 2.3.51 which brings an improved search experience, support for Feedback Hub URLs as well as several fixes and improvements. You can find the full changelog below:
- Improved discover search experience.
- Fixed an issue where you may have to tap an inline link twice to open.
- Fixed and issue where the app could crash if you tapped an image link with inline images turned off.
- Fix for device tint colour not taking effect.
- No restart is needed for toggling tint colour.
- Fixed a potential crash when returning to the main window from another (pop-out compose, image or timeline).
- Removed tint for mentions in the mentions timeline.
- Added support for feedback-hub:? urls.
- Improved method for fetching replies to statuses.
- Fixed quick reply activation from mouse actions.
- Improved auto theme switching based on sunrise/sunset.
- Various UI restyling’s and improvements.
- Some improvements to hover states and user previews.
The universal app is a $2.99 purchase and you can get it from the download link below. Let us know in the comments what do you think of these improvements.