Advanced IP Scanner 2.2 Beta 2 released
Advanced IP Scanner is a free, fast and easy-to-use network scanner for Windows. In a matter of seconds, this utility finds all the computers on your network and provides easy access to their various resources, whether HTTP, HTTPS, FTP or shared folders. With Advanced IP Scanner, you can wake up and shut down remote groups of Windows machines. If you use Radmin remote access software, you will also enjoy the improved Radmin Server detection and integration capabilities, which allow you to connect to any scanned machine with Radmin Server.
What’s new in this build?
– HTTP-resources are determined more effectively, the names of websites are displayed in the right way, the type of HTTP-server is displayed
– Better at detecting those computers that are switched on; this also applies when scanning VPN-networks
– After scanning, any text entered in the “Comment” field is stored for future scans
– When installing a new version of the program, the previous one is detected and updated properly, with all the basic settings saved
– Hidden columns are no longer printed or HTML-exported
– Computers with an IP-address that has changed are no longer displayed as being switched off