Activisions Call of Duty: Heroes makes its way to Windows 8
If you’re a Call of Duty fan, you be glad to find out that Activision has released Call of Duty: Heroes for Windows 8, and offer users a feel of the game on their Windows tablets and PCs in a “3D combat strategy genre.” The game requires users to control heroes, train and specialize their army, and attack their opponents.
Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
The game features three unique modes: PvP, Campaign and Survival. You can create an alliances with your friends, donate/receive troop, and destroy your enemies. Also note that Call of Duty: Heroes requires an active internet connection to play.
Here’s a complete list of features Call of Duty: Heroes has to offer:
- Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
- Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
- Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
- Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
- Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in three unique modes: PvP, Campaign, and Survival
- Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the game, it’s available as a free download but there are in-app purchases which requires users to spend their hard-earned cash on several in-game items and upgrades.Activision, Call of Duty, Microsoft, Windows 8.1