Acer India, one of the most popular PC manufacturers in the country has announced today the availability of its SWIFT 7 ultrabook for Indian customers. The thin and light notebook featuring an all-aluminum chassis has been announced back at IFA 2017 a few months ago along with a SPIN 7 convertible notebook and an updated portfolio of Predator gaming laptops.
Chandrahas Panigrahi, Senior Director and Consumer Business Head, Acer India shared in the press release his excitement to release the "thinnest laptop in the world" in the country. "It has a premium positioning in the market and with this latest offering we have fulfilled the need for great performance in a beautiful thin package," he added.
Here are the detailed specs of the Acer SWIFT 7:
- All-aluminum dual tone body measuring .39 inches (9.98 mm) thin and weighing in just 2.48 pounds (1.1 kg)
- 13.3-inch FULL HD IPS 2 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 (not touch enabled)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i5 processor256GB SSD
- Up to 8GB of RAM,
- Two USB 3.1 Type-C ports
- 2x2 802.11ac Wifi antennas with MU-MIMO
- Premium audio with Dolby Audio Premium and Acer TrueHarmony technology
- HD webcam with High Dynamic Range imaging support
- Up to 9 hours of battery life.
The Acer SWIFT 7 will be available in India starting Friday, November 18 via Acer’s exclusive stores, select multi-brand outlets and exclusively on Flipkart starting at Rs. 99,999. You can get more information on the laptop on the store listing over here.