Say hello to another Windows Phone. Specifications have leaked of a new entry level smartphone from Nokia that packs a whopping 4.7 inch display and Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 operating system. Nokia is expected to announce “something big” on July 23rd and now rumors are indicating that the unveiling of the new Lumia 625 will be the big announcement.
The leaked image (seen above) even showcases the same orange color seen in the Nokia teaser image, which we wrote about earlier today. The specs of the new Lumia 625 are pretty impressive for an entry level smartphone, including a large 4.7 inch display, 1.2GHz Snapdragon S4 CPU, and the option to have the phone in an orange color. You can see the full specs below, which was taken from the leaked image seen above.
- Big 4.7 inch LCD screen and lightning fast internet speeds with 4G for a bigger, better, faster smartphone experience.
- Unique semi-transparent design with changeable shells in 5 exciting colors.
- Have fun with your pictures, anytime, anywhere with Nokia Smart Camera and Cinemegraph
- Leading experiences from Nokia apps include maps and navigation from HERE, plus free Nokia Music streaming
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 (MSM 8930)
- Colors include Orange, bright green, yellow, white, and black
- 2000mAh integrated battery
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, WLAN IEE 802.11 b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Main camera: 5 MP sensor with LED Flash, 1080p video at 30fps, Front facing VGA camera
- GSM 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- WCDMA 2100 MHz, 850MHz, 900 MHZ
- LTE 3 (1800 MHz), 7 (2600 MHz) 20 (800 MHz)
Storage and Memory
- 512 MB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory
- 7GB of SkyDrive cloud storage
- MicroSD support up to 64GB
- 4.7-inch IPS LCD WVGA (800×480)
- 201 ppi
- 2.25 D curved glass
- Brightness controls and color boosting
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- High brightness mode / Sunlight readability enhancements
- Lumia color profile
- Super sensitive touch for nail and glove usage
Nokia’s big announcement takes place tomorrow at 9AM in the United Kingdom, which is roughly 1AM Pacific Time. Don’t worry, if you miss the announcement, we will have coverage of Nokia’s event so you wont miss a thing! Stay tuned.Further reading: Nokia, Windows Phone