Power Automate is one of the most popular business process automation tools available. This cloud-based platform enables users to automate repetitive tasks across a range of different applications and services with little to no coding experience. The Microsoft’s Power Automate website offers a massive selection of popular Power Automate prebuilt templates to choose from, making it simple to find the best option for your business operations.
7 Popular Power Automate prebuilt templates
Here are seven of the highest-ranking Power Automate prebuilt templates and their benefits for businesses:
- Save Outlook email attachments to a SharePoint library and receive a notification: This template allows you to filter email attachments by sender, type, or subject and save them directly to SharePoint. This feature enhances effective document management and organization. Don’t worry, there’s even a template if you want to save attachments to OneDrive too.
- Get notifications for new Microsoft Forms survey responses: If you frequently use Microsoft Forms to conduct surveys, this flow will come in handy. You can get notified instantly whenever someone submits a response, allowing you to stay up to date with all feedback shared by your users.
- Get daily weather forecasts in your email: This template sends you email notifications with the daily weather forecast for your chosen location. It’s perfect for those who need to stay updated on weather conditions, especially if your work is affected by weather changes.
- Save specific tweets to a SharePoint list and get a notification: This Power Automate prebuilt template is particularly useful for businesses that are monitoring social media platforms, like Twitter. The flow saves tweets to a SharePoint list and can be used to collate social media content and analyze user feedback for marketing purposes. You’ll get a push notification when the flow is successfully run.
- Extract contact details from an email and send to Outlook: This template sets up an integration allowing you to organize and sort incoming emails and attachments and automatically save the extracted information as new contacts in Outlook.
- Analyze email sentiment with AI Builder and send results to Teams: When you get a new email in Office 365 Outlook, you will get a message in Microsoft Teams that contains the email details and analysis, so you don’t need to bother even reading emails anymore.
- Get a push notification when you receive an email from your boss: This flow is useful for users who receive emails from their boss frequently. It sends a push notification to your mobile device when you receive an email from your boss, allowing you to stay responsive and efficient.
Power Automate prebuilt templates provide a wide range of options for automating business processes. The seven most popular Power Automate prebuilt templates covered in this guide are just the tip of the iceberg and are just a few examples of the innovative automation benefits businesses can expect to leverage. By automating your repetitive, mundane, and time-consuming tasks, you can save time, minimize errors and improve your organizational efficiency. Power Automate prebuilt templates reduce the need to code while still enabling your organization to create efficient and effective processes that drive productivity, quality, and value. Overall, by utilizing these flows, you can streamline many business processes, enhance communications & efficiency while carving out invaluable time to focus on more important tasks.