Earlier today, Microsoft enabled the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL with the ability to install new Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview builds. For those of you who own either of these two flagship Windows 10 Mobile phones, you probably want to test out the latest and greatest from the Redmond giant. Here's what you need to do:
- First, head over here and download the Windows Insider app for your phone.
- Open the app and tap on "get preview builds"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll in the Windows Insider program.
- Select Insider Slow if you want pre-release builds of Windows 10 Mobile, but less buggy. Select Insider Fast if you want every new build that gets released, regardless if they have any issues.
- Once you are done, your phone will reboot.
- Go into Settings > Phone updates and check for updates!
You should now be able to download any new Windows 10 Mobile preview builds as part of the Windows Insider program. Keep in mind that these are preview builds, so they will probably be buggy. Let us know in the comments below if you are enrolling your Lumia 950 or 950 XL in the preview program!