Earlier this week, the US Microsoft Store started to offer great discounts on select Surface Pro 4 models ahead of the new Surface Pro reveal in Shanghai. As it turns out, you can find even more interesting deals on a broader range of models (the US Microsoft Store no longer sells Intel Core i7 variants of the hybrid tablet) on Amazon, with discounts going from $275 to an impressive $634 for the Intel Core i7 variant with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage.
Be aware that all following Surface Pro 4 models except the Intel Core i5 variant with 4G of RAM and 128GB of storage are sold and shipped by third-party retailers, but these are probably the best deals we've ever seen on the popular 2-in-1 device:
- Intel Core m3 / 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD (no Surface Pen) – $623.96 ($275 off)
- Intel Core i5 / 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD – $699.95 (no special discount)
- Intel Core i5 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD – $978.99 ($320 off)
- Intel Core i7 / 8GB RAM / 256GB SSD – $1,198.99 ($400 off)
- Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 256GB SSD – $1,249.49 ($549 off)
- Intel Core i7 / 16GB RAM / 512GB SSD – $1,564.99 ($634 off)
Some models will soon be out of stock, so you better hurry up to check the product page and see what's left. As you may know, the new Surface Pro to be released next month features Intel's 7th gen Kaby Lake processors as well as a much bigger battery, but you can't really go wrong if you prefer to buy a cheaper Surface Pro 4. Nearly two years after its release, it's still a pretty solid Windows 10 tablet.