The US Microsoft Store is currently offering some big discounts on Surface devices during a limited-time Labor Day Sale. You can currently save up to $200 off select Surface Pro 6 models, up to $300 off Surface Laptop 2 models, or up to $500 on the almost two-year-old Surface Book 2.
We’ve highlighted some of the most interesting deals for you below:
- Surface Go 128G SSD, 8Go RAM + Platinum Type Cover Bundle - $599 ($80 off)
- Surface Pro 6 Core i5, 128GB, SSD, 8GB RAM + Type Cover Bundle - $799 ($260 off)
- Black Surface Pro 6 Core i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM + Type Cover Bundle - $999 ($330 off)
- Surface Laptop 2 Core i5, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM - $999 ($300 off)
- Surface Laptop 2 Core i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM - $1,899 ($300 off)
- Surface Book 2 13.5” Core i7, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM - $1,599 ($400 off)
- Surface Book 2 15” Core i7, 512GB SSD, 16GB RAM - $2,399 ($500 off)
If you're not a fan of Surface devices, Microsoft also has a limited-time PC sale with up to $500 discounts on laptops, desktops, and 2-in-1s from Dell, Lenovo, Acer, HP, Huawei, and more. One of the cheapest devices in the list is the 14" Lenovo S130 Laptop ($199, $60 off) with an Intel Celeron processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of eMMC storage.
As Microsoft's Surface PCs are regularly discounted on the US Microsoft Store, this latest sale should be one of the last before Microsoft launches new devices later this Fall. In case you missed it, the company will be holding a new Surface event in New York City on October 2, where we expected to see iterative updates for the Surface Pro, Surface Laptop and Surface Book lines. A new ARM Surface Pro could also be in the cards after Microsoft reportedly built some prototype devices using Qualcomm's Snapdragon processors.