Microsoft and many other companies are announcing their Black Friday deals pretty early this year, giving consumers a bit more time to plan their holiday purchases. The Redmond giant's first Black Friday deals will kick off next week on November 16, with up to $300 discounts on select Surface devices and up to $550 discounts on Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets
We’ve listed some of the most interesting deals below, and we invite you to add the Black Friday Deals page on the Microsoft Store to your bookmarks :
- The Surface Pro 7 i3 and type cover bundle for $599.99 ($280 off) - starting Nov. 16
- Some Samsung Galaxy Note20 and S20 bundles will be up to $550 off - starting Nov. 19
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ Essentials Bundles will be up to $450 off - starting Nov. 19
- Select Surface Book 3 models will be $300 off with prices starting at $1,299 - starting Nov. 22
- Select Surface Laptop 3 models will be $300 with prices starting at $999 - starting Nov. 22
- The Surface Pro X with signature keyboard and slim pen bundle will be $300 off - starting Nov 23.
All these Black Friday deals will benefit from the Microsoft Store Promise, which includes free 2-3 days shopping and free returns until January 31, 2021. The company will also offer 1:1 personal shopper appointments to connect consumers with Microsoft Store product experts via video, text-based chat, or audio call. You can learn more on these personal online shopping appointments on this page.
To learn more about the company's Black Friday deals, you're invited to tune in to the Microsoft Store Insider Stream at 4PM PT/7PM ET hosted by Justine "iJustine" Ezarik and her sister Jenna, with special guest Xbox's Major Nelson. You'll also be able to win a Surface Laptop Go or $100 gift Microsoft Store gift card during the show.