This is a great week to purchase a Windows 10 tablet, as the US Microsoft Store is currently offering great deals on the baseline Surface Pro 4 model and the Huawei MateBook. But if you’re looking for something much, much cheaper, the Microsoft Store has you covered, too: for a limited time, an 8-inch Windows 10 tablet from NuVision can be yours for just $69 ($149 off), which is a great price for a decently specced tablet (via Neowin).
This tablet was previously discounted during Microsoft’s President’s Day Sale, when it was sold for $79. For $10 less now, you still get the following specs:
- An 8-inch Full HD IPS touchscreen (1920 x 1200) with 10-finger multi-touch support
- An Intel Atom x5 processor
- 2GB of RAM and a 32GB SSD
- 1 Micro SD card reader, 1 Micro USB, 1 Micro HDMI ports
- 6 hours of battery life
- 2MP front camera, 5MP rear camera
The discount will be available through Tuesday, March 28 while supplies last, so hurry up if you want to get one of these tablets. Let us know in the comments if you think this mini tablet offers great value for Windows 10 fans.