Welcome back to our weekly podcast where we discuss the top Microsoft stories of the week. This week, we’re joined by special guest star Thomas Nigro, a developer behind the fantastic VLC for Windows and Windows Phone apps. Nigro joins us with an exclusive interview, as well as a discussion about this week’s top stories.
Our Podcast team, consisting of Michael, Zac, and Sean (with special guest Thomas!) talk about Windows 10 build 10036 and Windows 10 for phones build 10038, as well as Office 2016 and many more stories of the week. When you’re ready, give the podcast a play via the embedded player below.
This week’s stories:
- Here’s why some Windows 10 builds take longer to get released
- Office 365 usage skyrockets past Google Apps
- Microsoft confirms its rebranding Lync
- Microsoft’s head phone designer talks Lumia design evolution
- Windows 10 for phones build 10038 screenshots leak
- Windows 10 build 10036 screenshots leak
- Office 2016 Preview for Mac OS X hands on
For those who don’t know, Thomas Nigro is part of a team of two working on the fantastic VLC for Windows 8 and Windows Phone apps. Furthermore, Nigro has worked on a number of other popular apps including 9GAG MX and Dans Ton Chat. As of this year, Nigro is now also the Microsoft Regional Director for France.
You can find our podcast at SoundCloud, iTunes, TuneIn as well as the official Microsoft Podcasts app. Make sure you leave a rating for our Podcast and let us know your thoughts on this week’s stories in the comments below. Enjoy!Apps, Microsoft, VLC, WinBeta, WinBeta Podcast, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone